- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it to render services you have requested.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
What We Collect
Like most websites, LegiScan collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. LegiScan’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how LegiScan’s visitors use its website. From time to time, LegiScan may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
LegiScan also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. LegiScan does not use such information to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
LegiScan also requires a US zipcode to register, this information is used for the sole purpose of identifying the geographic location of the user to present the proper data.
Aggregated Statistics & Data
LegiScan may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. LegiScan may collect statistic about the support/oposition of legislative documents. LegiScan may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, LegiScan does not disclose personally-identifying information.
By e-mail: Contact form
By phone: 800.618.2750
By mail: 1002 Lee Street East #11565, Charleston, WV 25339-1565